CommPost

Saturday, July 28, 2007

HAPPY FEAST OF ESSENCE!

Although I nearly forgot, I wish you all a happy FoE and a great weekend to wash away the disappointments of the past year.

I'm off to a good start Had a HUGE chicken and Rib dinner last night at Swiss Chalet and then went to the Simpson's movie (which although flat at certain parts was overall very well done!) then to east side's with liz for snacks and drinks.

We started this morning off with choco-bannana pancakes, mixed game salami, and excellent eggs. Played Empire Builder and the rest of the weekend is shaping up just as good!

Happy Feast to All!

Cheers,

P

5 Comments:

  • Today I had bacon-and-shrimp-and-perogies-and-then-Häagen-Dazs for lunch, then saw the new Harry Potter, then had BBQ and then more Häagen-Dazs while watching B5. Happy Feast everybody!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • My Feast weekend has been less feast-y and more essence-y, although with sufficient washing away. Although now I'm really tempted by that Swiss Chalet chicken you were talking about...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

  • i didn't even REALIZE it was feast weekend, but I most definitely had an amazing weekend filled with heathen pleasures nonetheless

    By Blogger Mr. Luchini, at 6:26 AM  

  • Sunday was also glorious with a lunch cruise around the thousand islands, a great grilled cheese supper, some TPB (Jump the burger episode) and yes Isaac quite a few heathen pleasures.

    Cheers,

    P

    By Blogger Patrick, at 6:50 AM  

  • Randy just doesn't understand. I mean I love him dearly, but I hate Ricky more. I just don't want to have to put up with that prick for the rest of my life. You know, he grew up as a little shit-spark from the old shit-flint. And then he turned into a shit-bonfire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, he turned into a raging shit-firestorm. If I get to be married to Barb i'll have total control of Sunnyvale, and then I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and extinguish his shit-flames forever. And with any luck, he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shit-waves.

    By Blogger Mr. Luchini, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home