CommPost

Thursday, July 03, 2008

GO COLOMBIA!

As many of you will remember I was very impressed with Colombia when I was on vacation there a few years ago. THe people the state of development and the progress that has been made to make the country just that much safer and that much more stable (despite the fact that it is still a fairly unstable and violent country).

I read this http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080702.0702colombiahostages/BNStory/International/home
today in the globe and was even more impressed. I think it speaks to, not just a very good president, but an entire country/society that has had its fill of instability and violence and death.

I think we can expect great things of colombia in the coming years.

Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home