CommPost

Thursday, August 24, 2006

PATCHELOR PARTY (OR SAU_SAUGE FEST 2006)

So this weekend is the big day. My Bachelor party which has been appropriately named by various folks in the title.

Its going to be over 2.5 days (thurs night, friday and saturday). And While I do know very very few details I do know that there will be drinkie-poohs tonight, a full day tomorrow, Spamalot tomorrow night with a small group of intimates including Liz :), and then saturday which I've been told will be a heluvalot of fun with a good dose of enjoyable debauchery kicked in for good measure.

I'll give you all a recap next week if I survive!

Cheers,

P

4 Comments:

  • Sorry I can't be there Pat.

    That said, I will require as many pictures from this as possible...

    By Blogger Kirk Schmidt, at 6:44 AM  

  • Survive? Yes... Be the same man when it's all over? Not on your life...

    Jay

    By Blogger Jason Billingham, at 8:16 AM  

  • Hope it was a great weekend! Wish I could've been there. If only I'd bought my ticket to Paris a week earlier, I'd have stopped off in TO. Ah well!

    By Blogger Dave, at 7:54 PM  

  • I hope you all had a good time. I wish I could have gone and actually tried quite hard to get both vacations and a flight, but in the end faield on both fronts. Anyways, I am looking forward to incriminating pictures... ;-)

    Cheers,

    By Blogger Falco, at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home