CommPost

Friday, June 01, 2007

OFF AGAIN

Off to Geneva on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to this trip. Geneva is a very pleasent place, although not very exciting. It does however boast one of the few pubs outside of the UK (and there aren't that many in the UK) that has Bellhaven scottish ale on tap!

I think we can get some good work done for the GEO ministerial this fall www.earthobservations.com. Canada has led on the progress report and have already contributed to the ministerial declaration so I'm very hopefully we can continue our well thought of leadership role on this.

Cheers,

P

1 Comments:

  • When Glenn and I were travelling in Switzerland we stopped in Geneva and then realized that there was absolutely nothing to do there except bicycle around. Which we did, but it was very peculiar.

    With all your travelling, I hope you're carbon offsetting your flights.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home