CommPost

Monday, September 24, 2007

FAMILY GUY: Star wars edition

The premier of Family guy was on last night. The premier was essentially a retelling of 'A New Hope' with the fam guy characters. IT RAWKED.

If you didn't see it get going to You Tube or other sites that might have it up already. For any Star Wars fan or fanatic this episode will keep you laughing and the edge of your seat for nostalgia and satire (there is also a great nod to the original Dr. Who series).

Anyway it just blew me away. Go... NOW! Find it, watch it and enjoy!

Cheers,

P

4 Comments:

  • Darn, I missed it. I decided to watch that "Race to Mars" show on Discovery Channel instead.

    Previews looked cool and it was an interesting concept (having a 2-episode, 4-hour series on the first manned voyage to Mars), but it was horrible. Poor acting and sloppy editing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • oh yeah... I wanted to see that. Glad I didn't miss anything!

    By Blogger Patrick, at 10:26 AM  

  • I saw a contest online somewhere a while ago for how you could make a classic movie very, very short. Star Wars was my favorite entry:
    "But uncle, you said we could go shop for power converters!!!"
    *whap* "If you're gonna whine like a dog, I'm gonna bitch-slap you like one. Get back to work."
    The end.

    Haven't seen the Family Guy show yet - I'm off to YouTube tonight.

    By Blogger Dave, at 6:16 AM  

  • It's on YouTube for the most part, but it's slowly being taken off, citing a copyright claim by 20th Century Fox.

    The episode is cut into 5 parts, and I was able to watch 1-4 with no problem, but the full-version of part 5 wasn't available...only a 3 minute section that ends right after the Death Star is destroyed. Crap.

    It was very funny though, and I'm happy I was able to watch most of it. I also liked the reference to Dr. Who (best theme song ever!), and to Airplane.

    And it confirmed what has long been speculated: Obi-Wan Kenobi is gay. The only gay in the village...and Tatooine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home