CommPost

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WHEN THE PHONE RINGS...

Do you want someone who speaks like this in the Whitehouse when the red phone rings...


"“I went to 80 countries, you know. I gave contemporaneous accounts, I wrote about a lot of this in my book. You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things – millions of words a day – so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement,” she said." - Hillary Clinton

Give me McCain or Obama. Either have a much better shot of pulling th US out of its current funk.

Cheers,

P

4 Comments:

  • In addition to Hilary Clinton stepping on her words and performing self-embellishment, she often says some really stupid things, like, Gandhi would be a taxi driver if he had lived in NY.

    - Mark C

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

  • UGH.... I hadn't heard that one. Makes me dislike her even more.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 2:33 PM  

  • You know?

    By Blogger Jason Billingham, at 2:24 PM  

  • Sorry, Pat, but McCain has said a number of dumber things than that when it comes to international affairs. His current line is to insist that things are going swimmingly in Iraq. He was also caught recently claiming - falsely - that the Iranian government was involved with Al Qaeda. At least one very high level military source has said McCain is the last guy he wants answering the phone at 3 AM because he doesn't have the right demeanor for being a suitable leader.

    I have nothing but respect and admiration for what McCain sacrificed in Vietnam. But you do not want him to have his finger on the button, trust me!

    By Blogger Dave, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home