CommPost

Thursday, March 22, 2007

SETTLED

So I've finally gotten everything I was able to squeeze out of BA (except of course an explanation for the exploded luggage). A modest financial compensation and a frugal but adequate donation of air miles.

So even though it took 4 months, at least I didn't get nothing.

On other fronts work is pissing me off to no end. The work itself is fine. But our managers are completely unable to help me in getting me on with real status. The competition has been run but they've put in conditions they probably shouldn't have making it harder for me to get. HR and the PSC have also put in so many conditions that even keeping me on on contrct is pretty much impossible now.

So if anyone knows of a job oppening please let me know. I love the work I do but i've had it with how this so called 'employer of choice' is run and i'm open to new jobs and a real career where I have benefits and can get business cards.

Cheers,

P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home