CommPost

Monday, October 02, 2006

BSG

So after seeing many advertisements over the past 2 seasons, seing 1 or 2 episodes on the odd day and hearing my friends mainly Tom and Schlegel rant and rave about how great the new BSG (Battlestar Galactica) is, Schlegel and I have started renting the DVDs to watch them all, in order, from the 1st season.

IT RAWKS. I enjoyed the 2 disperate episodes I watched but going through the epis in a systematic way... OH_SO_MUCH_BETTER. This is seriously the best sci-fi series since DS9 and Space above and Beyond (cancelled well before its time). And, as much as I love firefly, and I do... BSG has it beat hands down.

WATCH IT... WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!

Cheers,

P

5 Comments:

  • Of all my DVD / HDTV-copy collections, BSG is one I have as yet not touched (mainly because I know it would immediately make me its bitch and time-rape me for the little free-time I have left). Still, I have a complete collection of all the old ones (70s/80s) and the new seasons since 2003 and am looking forward to get the new episodes from next week onwards. Now all I need is a vacation to watch it all... not even thinking of 6th Season of 24 starting in January and the restarting of Lost this week! (...and not mentioning the weekly pleasures of Family Guy, Simpsons and American Dad...) When did TV stop sucking?

    Cheers,

    By Blogger Falco, at 7:58 PM  

  • Hooray!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

  • Hey if you fly over for the wedding that's got to be at least 20 hrs of Adama time!

    Also, really wish you were still in germany as I'll be back in Bonn at the end of next month.

    Cheers,

    P

    By Blogger Patrick, at 6:34 AM  

  • Haven't been living there for like 8 years. Actually, I'd like to check out Bonn myself.

    Working on the booking. Would like to take you up for the post-Bachelor party offer in Montreal, but I realize that you will be super-ueber-busy just before the wedding, so I don't think I can count on getting too much of your time then.

    Cheers,

    By Blogger Falco, at 12:36 AM  

  • I never even saw the original stuff in its entirety... what a sheltered life!

    By Blogger Daniel, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home