CommPost

Monday, January 29, 2007

GREAT NIGHT/BAD MOVE

So Saturday was great. Liz and I tried out our new snowshoes along the canal and in the Arboretum. Despite the fact that I can seem to bend down far enough to tightent the rear boot strap it all went really well. It was so much fun. Clear sky, warmer than last week and the snow although not perfect, was still fairly deep and new in many places.

We both remarked at how great it was that we could be in a city of 800k people but snowshoeing in a park environment. We also liked that it was safe enough for people to be in that environment and that there were others tobogganing and walking their dogs. Just made us happy to live in a country like this.

After that it was home for Fondue and champagne. It was lovely.

The bad move was apparently as I was cleaning the house last week I forgot that one of the boxes was lost and found stuff and put it outside. Between the wind and animals I think some of the stuff got strewn across the yard and I've got to try and find the rest of it tonight. Like I can remember where I put it!?

Apparently there were some shoes out side, a necklace in the yard and some of the pants in the laundry. I have no idea where the rest of the stuff is or even entirely what I'm looking for. Oh well.

Cheers,

P

1 Comments:

  • I hope they weren't my shoes.. although, the condition they were in when I left them at your place would have probably killed any small animal that came within 5 feet of them.

    Jay

    By Blogger Jason Billingham, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home